Welcome to Worden Wellness Center.
At Worden Wellness Center, we use an integrated approach of chiropractic, acupuncture and nutrition to incorporate therapeutic lifestyle changes to help you reach your optimum health.
In our office you are treated as a unique individual and not a collection of symptoms. As I empower you to take charge of your health, I assist in helping you make choices that will eliminate health conditions and symptoms such as allergies, weight gain, hormone imbalance, fatigue, insomnia, stress-related symptoms, low sex drive, and menstrual/menopause symptoms.
At Worden Wellness Center, each patient is prescribed their own pathway to healing and can be evaluated using many different techniques such as chiropractic muscle testing, bioidentical hormone testing and standard blood, urine and stool testing. We also analyze for heavy metal toxicity, stomach pathogens and neurotransmitter imbalances to precisely diagnose the cause of your specific health issue.
As a Chiropractor, I am committed to relieving pain, restoring health and promoting a long healthy life. Through education and lifestyle changes, I will assist you in reaching your maximum health potential by enhancing the body’s natural ability to heal.
I am certain that you’ll be pleased with our thorough evaluation and excellent care.
Please contact us today, for your complete health evaluation.
Thank you for your interest in our practice.
Dr. Thomas Worden
Dr. Thomas Worden attended Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ and graduated with a BA Biological Science in 1975. He graduated from the New York Chiropractic College as a Doctor of Chiropractic in 1981 and has been practicing in Danbury, Connecticut since 1982. He is also licensed to practice in NY.
Dr. Worden continued his education at Northwestern College of Chiropractic & Texas Chiropractic College, and is board eligible for the Chiropractic Internist Diplomate in Family Practice & Internal Disorders.
He received his Certificate in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine from the Fellow of Complementary and Alternative Institute, New Mexico, 2007
Dr. Worden also hosted NATURAL HEALING SEMINARS, a weekly video program aired on Comcast public access cable from 1994-1997.
Dr. Worden has attended extensive Post-Graduate training in traditional and alternative therapies:
Applied Kinesiology Technique Seminars, NY, 1982
University of Bridgeport, College of Chiropractic, Bridgeport, CT, 1995-2012
21st Century Epidemics – Auto-Immune, Lyme, & Stealth Infectious Disease, 2012
Evaluation and Treatment of the Shoulder
Neurology of Chiropractic
Managing Menopause with Hormones, the Science Behind the Solutions
Certificate Seminar: Chiropractic Family Practice
Metagenics Educational Programs @ METAGENICS, CA, 2003-2010
FirstLine Therapy Certification, 2006
FirstLine Therapy Certification is an evidence-based Lifestyle Medicine program. Leading health organizations now recommend Therapeutic Lifestyle Changes (TLC)—healthy eating, exercise, appropriate nutrition, and stress reduction—as a fundamental treatment for a wide variety of common conditions.
Other Seminars and Programs:
- Bridging Lifestyle Medicine and Systems Biology in Clinical Practice
- Nutritional Approach to Stress Induced Disorders
- Cervical Spine Rehabilitation
- Mastering the 8 Core Factors of Optimal Wellness & Health Restoration
- RX for Healthy Aging
- Nutrigenomic Modulation of Inflammatory Disorders
- Arthralgias, Coronary Heart Disease, PMS & Menopause associated Inflammation
- Clinical Challenges in Woman’s Health; The Science & Solutions
- Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue & Related Syndromes
- Erhardt X-ray Training Seminars
- Connecticut Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- New York Chiropractic College Alumni Association
- American Public Health Association
- Council of Diagnosis & Internal Disorders
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research
- Life Extension Foundation
- Practitioner of Flower Essence Society